Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cooming this June.....

Hello and today I'm going to tell you what I want to post soon.The month news and question of the month I QUITE!This is what I'm going to post:

Topic of the month-Talk about what I heard of and going to share with you
A very short story or NOT-A normal story
*A broken English talk-Is where I post with most broken english
*What's up!-Posting the latest buzzzzzz of what I'm going to post
Vide-oh-Is where I post a video

And cooming soon:
Me talk@Blogger-Is where I'm going to post my journal in blogger about that day
Singapore news-Post about great news in Singapore that I like

And very very comming soon:
Animal facts-(I can't tell you)

(If you see * means that are some changes of comform to post or not)


And many more soon.............

No comments: