Friday, November 5, 2010

Have you been here before?











Yesterday[4 November 2010],my family,uncle,grandmother/father and I went to a restaurant called "Chicken Champ".Most of the food were available at there were fast-food.My family,uncle,grandmother/father and I enjoyed eating at there because the food was delicious.
This restaurant were only at 60 Bussorah Street,near Masjid Sultan in Singapore.


This is what I comment about the food at there."It was really good even thought it took a long time for the food to serve us.I wish I would come here again."


This is what I rate over 50 about the restaurant:

Waiter:7/10
Delicious about the food:9/10
Waiting for the food to serve to us:5/10
Comforble place to sit:10/10
Hygenic:9/10
Total:40/50

This is some of the picture that I took yesterday.[Shown above]
[Top :1/2 Spring Chicken]
[Below the top:6" submarine tuna]
[Above the bottom :Fish & Chips]
[Bottom:Potatoes havens[If i'm not wrong]]

I hope after reading this, you will go to the restaurant and enjoy yourself at there.


*The food at there are quiet expensive.Hope you could bring enough money for yourself or with your friends and families at there.

No comments: