Thursday, December 23, 2010

24 December

I'm sorry and the reason of it......:



Sorry that I did not post anything for the a week ago due to busy.I have a reason why.To know what I'm doing from 18 Dec to 23 Dec , they are written below:



18 Dec(Saturday)and 19 Dec(Sunday):My cousin's wedding and he lives a few blocks away.My other cousin sleep here.About 15 of them sleep here and can't play the Internet due to many people which means that I can't post.



20Dec(Monday):I have no idea what I'm doing that day.Sorry.....



21Dec(Tuesday):Almost a day at Airport for shopping???????????That's what my mother said.



22Dec(Wednesday) and 23Dec(Thursday):My Sister don't let me play the Internet........I'm MAD!!!!!!!



That's why....





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Movie.....



Yesterday(23December 2010)I went to the cinema and watch a movie called"Gulliver's Travels''

It was the funniest movie I ever watch but it was weird in the end......if you want to know what happen,go watch yourself. Overall,it's not that good enough to beat Narnia show but funny than Narnia.

About the movie(copy by web):
In a contemporary reimagining of the classic tale, Jack Black stars as Gulliver, a bigtalking mailroom clerk who, after he's mistakenly assigned a travel piece on the Bermuda Triangle, suddenly finds himself a giant among men when he washes ashore on the hidden island of Lilliput, home to a population of very tiny people. At first enslaved by the diminutive and industrious Liliputians, and later declared their hero, Gulliver comes to learn that its how big you are on the inside that counts.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wondering where's the''Part 3'' of my planning for the new blog:



Well to be honest, I did not prepare what I'm going to blog for this thing.Sorry....

The ''part 3'' might be post soon.Hopefull....

No comments: