Thursday, December 30, 2010

31 December

This is the 50th posted post.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the last four post that I post in this blog in this year.The three post below and this post
that you are reading now and that's make four post.Hope you read all of these post.

Wish you a Happy New Year.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today is the last day of the week of the month of the term of the year before 2011.I hope you spend this day the best day in 2010.Well time flies very fast now.......Hope next year things going well for me,my sibling,parents,uncle,untie,grandfather,grandmother and more at home,school,mall,zoo,garden,park,beach,void deck,restaurant and more.......











I wish things gone BETTER!!!!











-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tomorrow,I have to block everyone to my blog because I'm going to change to a new blog.Hope the my new blog will be even better than this one.It will be unblock the next three days...I think.....








------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Question one,think what you have done this year 2010 and is that good or not?





If yes:Good well done.Does it change you or the world or other?Well anyway well done....








If not:YOU STIN......I mean I think you can change that bad one that you have done into well....good.








Now next question, have you read the newspaper or watch the news channel about what happen to the globe? Well there's DISASTER like VOLCANO ERUPTED,FLOOD,EARTHQUAKE and more.What about WAR,RACIST and others fight?This affect the Earth and if this did not stop,I wounder what happen to us in the future?Are you going to involves this situation or stop them?It depends on you.Well look at the bright side.At least others tried to save the Earth and stop the situation.Join like this person,change the Earth into a better place.Lets all try to stop all of this nonesence thing that make the world an unpeace.About the disaster,you can't change it.It's natural and nobody will stop it.

No comments: