Monday, May 9, 2011

14 May 2011

Finally..EXAM OVER!Which means that now, I can enjoy my time playing games, blogging and wait things to happen.Actual, my exam finished yesterday but due to a problem yesterday at blogger,I post it today......


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I was planning to post a story(2011) about:


1.Racial Harmony in Singapore(Part 1/2/3)(possible)- June/July


2.How Singapore Independent(Might be)-July/August


3.My name is A _ _ _ _ e(Must)-July


4.Story:Faith in God(Pat 1/2/3)(Might be)-August/September


5.Stomper?(See first)-October




and more soon or BEFORE...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAP won last week elections(7 May 2011) in Singapore.Won 81 seats and WP won 6 seats.The rest of the parties, well.... at least they give it a try .That what's parties do.......

No comments: