Saturday, May 28, 2011

29 May 2011

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!June holidays here I come:)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, the term 2 result is here and I fail English, Science and History. This is the first time I pass my Mother Tongue in my Secondary life.Why did I fail my English?Just what happen.Is it because of me trying to study hard for my Mother Tongue till I forget my English?Probably....
Well at least I'm top 10 in Class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From June 2011 I'm going to write down any movies and books reviews.This is my own opinion on how I describe it so don't you dare to comment BAD to me :) (And that's impossible)
I will be not posting on 1st June, but post any random days.Do read it before I change into another thing to reviews because I'm not going to post the ld thing back.I post it not in this posting blog box but next to it.(The small box that has the tittle call "Movie reviews" or "Book reviews".)











This gonna be an exicting holidays:)

No comments: