Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1st June 2011

Wow!Today is 1st June and it's so fast.Well, 28 more days before school.What should I spend this 28 days left?Study......Playing games......On vacation....There's so many things to do.Help me:(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I planning to make a video.All I need is people.If not, I have to act this myself and post the video in here but the only thing is you might see my face if I make this and post it.Beside, I only need ONE PEOPLE!




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do note that this Friday(3rd June 2011) and Sunday(5th June 2011) I have camp.So I will not going to post that day.I will be posting next week(8 June 2011).See you then.

No comments: