Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22nd June 2011

Hi and yes it's me again.4 MORE DAYS TO SCHOOL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The camp (Part 2):Before you read this, read the below one's that I updated on 15th June 2011 for part one if you had not read it yet because I now continue the story......enjoy.
As more student came in, more people involved the activity.The more the merrier.I enjoyed the last activity before lunch time.They served us mee goreng.It is a type of mee and it's picy.Number 1, I don't eat this and number two, it's spicy.I end up throwing it after eating one-quarter of it.Well at least I'm not bad as my express friend who threw all of it immediately.While waiting for lunch to end, my express friends asked me that we are planning to ''do'' something later on night with the rest of the student here camping with us.After lunch we do some more activity and after that that,we had to rehearse our script for an event soon which does not need you all to know and to rehearse ourself we had to talk infront of our friend..In the middle of the section, me and 3 express friends of my ask the President of the group to allowed us to ''do'' that.The President ask us that any teacher allowed us to ''do'' it and the 2 express Friends said yes.Me and my friend don't know how they both got to tell the teacher about what we going to ''do'' soon at night.The teacher said to be somewhere where there's a lot of space for all of us to get wet....I mean......yeh.I think you got it already.So anyway and for the water too to be dry.So we plan to ''do'' it outside.Soon it was my turn to talk.I did terribly........not quite terribly.One's end, we sat on a circle shape and talk about the things that we ha gone wrong.Talk and talk and talk.How boring.Next we did ANOTHER activity.First it was the chairs and the music thing.It was quiet fun I'm the only boy left after a few round and round and survive till the end.The winner is a girl.Next is the captain ball.Senior vs Junior.We won!!!!!The Juniors Won!!!!!!......(To be countinue...)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look out for my new blog soon.If possible , I tell you more what's that for soon.............

No comments: