Friday, June 17, 2011

17th June 2011

Hi and you all wondwer why do I post late because I just live it to post during night time like 2-4 hours before the next day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well you knew it,10 MORE DAYS left Singaporean's student before school.Do remind to finish All your homework by this week.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not going to make it long for today because not eveyone read my articles like ''Written Me'' and ''Camp (Part 1).So...... then bye.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what, I'm not going to make a video now.........might be soon..............way soon.............

No comments: